He Or She Baby Bottle Premium Gift Set is a perfect starter kit for all mothers who are looking for combining breast and bottle feeding, or as a gift to the expectant parents. With two capacity and three different flows of teat, mothers can choose to use the most suitable combination for the baby. The transform caps can easily convert the ultra wide neck baby bottles into air-tight and antibacterial storage containers. It is hygienic and minimizing the wastage.
- Mimics Natural Feeding
- Ergonomic comfortable grip
- Designed to help reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up
- Cap allow to easy to remove
- Ideal for combining bottle feeding and breastfeeding
- Teat is 100% silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Recommended teat S flow (NB-3m), M flow (3m-6m), X flow (+6m)
- Max Heat-Resistant 180℃/356℉
- Full silicone bottle, BPA free
- Microwave and Top rack dishwasher safe
- UV and Steam Sterilization safe
He Or She Baby Bottle Premium Gift Set:
- He Or She Ultra Premium Baby Bottle 5oz/150ml with S-Flow Teat
- He Or She Ultra Premium Baby Bottle 8oz/240ml with X-Flow Teat
- He Or She Replacement M-Flow Teat
- He Or She Transform Cap
- He Or She Transform Cap
Ultra Transform Cap allow the feeding bottles to be converted to air-tight and secured storage container. One container, different caps, minimising wastage.
● Silicone + PP material, BPA-free
● Interchangeable to be attached to HEORSHE baby bottle, converting into a storage tank.
● Fits Ultra Wide Neck Baby Bottle
How to take good care on Ultra Wide Neck Milk Bottle?
Use brushes to clean the bottle is ok. However, most of the brushes are not too hygienic and unable to be sterilized. A 65mm wide bottle is easy to just hand cleaning. Please remember not to use teat brush to clean the anti-colic vent and nipple, it may damage them. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or use solvents. Pay particular attention to bottlenecks and spirals. Over time, milk residual can trap in the anti-colic vent and nipple. The best thing to do is to make sure that the ends of the vents (back of the nipple) are clear and free from any blockage. When cleaning the nipple, you should turn over the nipple and wash it. If there are milk stains condensing on the pacifier, you can soak it in hot water for a while, and then brush it off after the milk stain becomes soft. To keep the teat hole on the nipple unobstructed, the nipple should be disinfected at least once a day. You can easily clean them with your fingers in warm water. Also, you can sterilize the nipple in boiling water for about 5 full minutes to clear out anything that may be clogged in the vent.
Can I UV sterilize them?
Yes, you can UV sterilize the bottle and all other parts. The bottle material is made of medical silicone, like human skin. If we frequently sterilize them with UV, it will accelerate the aging of bottle, but it will not produce harmful substances. Our ultra wide neck baby bottle has the antibacterial properties, and it is recommended to do disinfection at least once a week.
What is the recommended disinfection method for silicone bottles?
Silicone baby bottles can be sterilized in boiling water without causing deformation. Silicone baby bottles are more heat-resistant than ordinary plastic bottles, and there is no problem with long-term disinfection.
How do I get rid of the slight odor of the bottle?
New bottle or extended use of the bottle may retain slight odor. You can sterilize bottles in boiling water for 5 minutes with a tiny bit of baking soda. Alternative, you can fill the bottle with isotonic drink for 5 minutes. Afterwards, air-dry the bottles (open side up) in a well-ventilated area. This should help get rid of any smell in the bottle.