The Caremummy Warming Lactation Massager brings good vibes to your breastfeeding routine. Knock out clogged ducts, speed up milk letdown and milk flow, and reduce discomfort from engorgement. That way, you can stay focused on your beautiful bond with your baby.
Establishing a good flow is everything as a breastfeeding mom. The Caremummy Warming Lactation Massager works to maintain your flow by giving you:
- Relief from clogged ducts and engorgement
- Faster milk letdown
- Improved milk flow
- Faster breast emptying
- Better and easier latching by softening your breast
- Prevent clogged milk ducts
- Prevent mastitis
Easy Ways to Use Your Lactation Massager
Experiment with different techniques and positions on the breast to find what is most comfortable and effective for you.
- The scooped edge makes it easy to move fluid. Using the scoop edge helps to move hind-milk forward and can also help relieve hardness from engorgement. It’s also great for reaching under the breast.
- Applying pressure and compression on your breast can help you empty better. Place the massager button side up and rock the sides forward and back.
- Use the warming pads and rub the breast towards the nipple.
- Place massager on different parts of breast to encourage letdown and increase milk flow.
|Features||Moist heat and vibration|
|Waterproof Level||Ipx7 waterproof|
|Vibration mode||Ten-frequency vibration|
|Charging method||USB charging|
|Use time||One hour|
- Charge for a full cycle before use.
- Use the USB cable that comes with the product- other cables will cause damage to the product or your circuit.
- Only wipe with a soft cloth.
- Store and charge at room temperature, do not use the product if it is hot.
- Keep packaging and manual in a dry and ventilated space.
- Avoid keeping the massager in hot spaces.